Welcome to the Foundry Gallery web site.
We are a family business established over one hundred years ago dealing in predominantly fine art from early English watercolours to contemporary Cornish paintings.
Our gallery is situated on the 1st. floor of the "Foundry Shopping Village", formally known as "Pratts Market".
The building, which is a converted Weslyan chapel, built in 1842, is situated at the west end of Hayle near the Foundry Square. There is a limited disabled access at the rear of the gallery.
There is usually ample parking outside, if not, there is a public car park immediatly opposite.